COPYRIGHT AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS:
The Materials and Services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of the Materials or Services at this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided in this document, OlaTech Corp. and its suppliers, agents or associates do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services.
Except as specifically permitted in this document, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of OlaTech Corp..
Use of Software: The software and accompanying documentation that are provided by OlaTech Corp. and or made available to download from this Site are the copyrighted work of OlaTech Corp. and/or its suppliers, agents or associates. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with such software. You will not be able to download or install any software that is accompanied by or includes an end user license agreement unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement. If you do not agree to such terms, you will not be able to use the software. You may not de-compile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any software provided or available on the Site.
Refund Policy: Once any software product is downloaded, the price paid for said software is non-refundable and the software is non-returnable except in the event that the software does not function as it is designed to do.
Use of Site Information: Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, and/or non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be edited, modified, or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed to any other party or parties.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- OlaTech Corp. reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and/or print the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from OlaTech Corp..
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design, layout or code of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS:
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND OlaTech Corp., THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, OlaTech Corp. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. OlaTech Corp. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. OlaTech Corp. DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT OlaTech Corp.) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THIRTY (30) DAYS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. OlaTech Corp. MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED ON THE SITE, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND OlaTech Corp. MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
OlaTech Corp. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. REFERENCES TO OTHER CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT SHALL OlaTech Corp. OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT OlaTech Corp. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ONCE A SOFTWARE PRODUCT HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED, THE SOURCE CODE WILL HAVE BEEN REVEALED TO THE PURCHASER AND THEREFORE IT MAY NOT BE RETURNED AND NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE BY OlaTech Corp., ITS AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF DEFECTIVE SOFTWARE AS OUTLINED IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY BELOW.
This Site contains links to third-party Web sites that are not under the control of OlaTech Corp.. OlaTech Corp. makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non-Gouda Inc. Web site, you do so at your own risk and OlaTech Corp. is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. OlaTech Corp. provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that OlaTech Corp. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
This Site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to OlaTech Corp. products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that OlaTech Corp. intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY:
LICENSE FOR USER-PROVIDED INFORMATION AND CONTENT:
Certain Services offered on this Site accommodate or require user-supplied information, materials or communications (collectively, 'User Content'). Depending upon the nature of the Service, by submitting User Content to this Site you grant Gouda Inc. one of the following two types of licenses:
- For User Content that is the result of your creative efforts, such as examples of work you have done using OlaTech Corp. products, you hereby grant OlaTech Corp. a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce and modify (for purposes of formatting, maintenance or Site administration only) such User Content. You also grant OlaTech Corp. the right to distribute and publicly display and perform such User Content for the purpose for which such User Content was submitted to the Service. This license will be in effect until such User Content is removed from the Site.
- For User Content such as comments to the OlaTech Corp. Forums, bug reports, piracy reports or product suggestions, and the like, you grant OlaTech Corp. an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such User Content, and you also agree that OlaTech Corp. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted such User Content to us unless:
- you grant us permission to do so;
- we first notify you that the User Content you submit to a particular part of the Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or
- we are required to do so by law.
MANAGING USER CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS:
OlaTech Corp. reserves the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to delete or remove your User Content from the Site and to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of this Site, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.
OlaTech Corp. may establish general practices and limits on the use of any Service, including, but not limited to, limits on retention time, file size, and storage space for User Content. OlaTech Corp. shall have no liability or responsibility for the deletion or failure to store any information or materials in connection with any Service.
OlaTech Corp. may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas on the Site where users transmit or post User Content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, guestbooks, chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and (ii) the substance of any User Content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, OlaTech Corp. will have no liability related to User Content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. OlaTech Corp. also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any User Content.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada and International Laws as applicable, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the courts in Ontario, Canada and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing.